The midyear vExpert Applications are open until June 25th, 5 PM PDT.
What the heck is vExpert you may ask? The VMware vExpert program is VMware’s global evangelism and advocacy program.
The award is for individuals who are sharing their VMware knowledge and contributing that back to their community.
How do you do that? Writing blog articles, participating in discussions on VMware Code (Slack), presenting at VMUG’s, etc.
What is in it for you? Promotion of your articles, exposure at global events, co-op advertising, traffic analysis, and early access to beta programs and VMware’s roadmap.
Other vExpert Program Benefits
- Invite to the private #Slack channel
- vExpert certificate signed by CEO Pat Gelsinger.
- Private forums on communities.vmware.com.
- Permission to use the vExpert logo on cards, website, etc for one year
- Access to a private directory for networking, etc.
- Exclusive gifts from various VMware partners.
- Private webinars with VMware partners as well as NFRs.
- Access to private betas (subject to admission by beta teams).
- 365-day eval licenses for most products for home lab / cloud providers.
- Private pre-launch briefings via our blogger briefing pre-VMworld (subject to admission by product teams)
- Blogger early access program for vSphere and some other products.
- Featured in a public vExpert online directory.
- Access to vetted VMware & Virtualization content for your social channels.
- Yearly vExpert parties at both VMworld US and VMworld Europe events.
- Identification as a vExpert at both VMworld US and VMworld EU.
The application process is pretty simple, just visit the vExpert site, create and submit your application.
Don’t forget, the midyear applications close at 5PM PDT June 25th 2020.