The 2021 vExpert applications are now open!
The program “is about giving back to the community beyond your day job”.
One way I give back is by posting new and unique content here once or twice a month. Sometimes a post is simply me clearing a thought before the weekend, completing a commitment to a BU, or documenting something before moving on to another task. It doesn’t take long, but could open the door for one of my peers.
My most frequently used benefit is the vExpert and Cloud Management Slack channels. I normally learn something new every-week. And it sure does feel good to help a peer struggling with something I’ve already tinkered with.
Here’s a list of some of the benefits for receiving the award.
- Networking with 2,000+ vExperts / Information Sharing
- Knowledge Expansion on VMware & Partner Technology
- Opportunity to apply for vExpert BU Lead Subprograms
- Possible Job Opportunities
- Direct Access to VMware Business Units via Subprograms
- Blog Traffic Boost through Advocacy, @vExpert, @VMware, VMware Launch & Announcement Campaigns
- 1 Year VMware Licenses for Home Labs for almost all Products & Some Partner Products
- Private VMware & VMware Partner Sessions
- Gifts from VMware and VMware Partners
- vExpert Celebration Parties at both VMworld US and VMworld Europe with VMware CEO, Pat Gelsinger
- VMware Advocacy Platform Invite (share your content to thousands of vExperts & VMware employees who amplify your content via their social channels)
- Private Slack Channels for vExpert and the BU Lead Subprograms
The applications close on January 9th, 2021. Start working on those applications now.