Man I love it when a play starts to come together.
First off, the refactoring is done. Oh yeah.
Plus an Ansible playbook to prepare and setup NvIPAM on a basic CentOS virtual machine is now working. The playbook installs and configures the following
- Installs the basic OS requirements
- Installs and configures Postgresql
- Installs and configures PowerDNS authoritative and recursor servers
- Installs and configures Python virutal environment
- Installs and configures NGINX
- Setups uWSGI
- And installs the application
And if that isn’t enough, I dumped the Swagger into a Postman file to help with continuing development agains vRealize Orchestrator (and other CMS).
The current install script is available at NvIPAM setup
The next step is to start tinkering with the vRA IPAM SDK.Follow @knotacoder